Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background.

Hello fellow roommate, my name is Eduardo F Quinones I am a chicano that was born Chula Vista but raised in the border line of Mexico. I studied in the U.S while living in Meixco for a major part of my life this not only helped me learn a new language but also helped improve my native language. In elementry I had the oppurtunity to socialize with various types of cultures, allowing me to broaden my scope of the world. When I graduated elementry I headed closer to the border for midle school, here i was surrounded with purely my culture and I have to say that I was uninterested. Im currently in highschool in a rigorous program known as International Baccalaureate where were pushed to out limit in order to obtain a better future.

No comments:

Post a Comment