Photobucket

Friday, December 2, 2011

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes

Waking up and the first thing I see is the cieling, wishing that I could just go back to sleep and that time would stop just for me. I get up and I begin to wonder what kind of day i'll have, trying not to think of it to much while I look into my closet to decide what to wear. While looking I can only think about past mistakes, question what life would be like if I would have made different choices. Although the past is so pleasent to think about, I cant live in it. I decide what to wear set it on the bed and head towards the bathroom. This is where I take out the flat iron for your hair, look at it, and I can only seem to think about an image of her smile, a smile that seems to fade a little more each day. Getting ready for school is done with so I walk out the house without breakfast trying not to wake anyone. The cold air hits me and I shiver a little, still I shake it off and keep walking to the bus stop. While waiting for the bus I think of how much I hate depending on a bus to take me around where i need to go. The bus arrives and opens its doors allowing me to enter its warm interior. Its engine begins to rev while it begins to take me towards what might be a fantastic day.

No comments:

Post a Comment