Photobucket

Sunday, December 4, 2011

3. How have you taken something that you have learned in the classroom and integrated it into your nonacademic life?

 "Do not procrastinate" words of the Mr. Manroe my biology teacher from Castle Park High. At the begining of  my IB course Mr. Manroe gave us these words of advice, telling us that if we did our lives would become harder than necessary. I took these words of advice and introduced them into my daily life at times. When theres work to do I choose not to put it aside for later, and do in the momment it arises. If I were to choose to ignore the issue it would always comes back, and it would most of the time the subject would repesent itself in a prodigious way. This is because the issue isnt alone it comes with extra entities that could have been avoided if the issue was dealt with beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment